“There is something about safari life that makes you feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne — bubbling over with heartfelt gratitude for being alive” – Micato
Looking for a honeymoon safari? There’s nothing like the romance of safari life, spending the days in the boundless wilderness and the nights in an extraordinarily luxurious tent on the banks of a burbling river. A swept away, idyllic beach bungalow is also enormously charming, watching the dhows drift by like clouds on the sapphire sea.
Picture it: Your extravagant tent, set amidst the beguiling wilds. A large deck with a view of sunset over the eternal savannah. Two chairs and a silver ice bucket of champagne. Dappled candlelight playing in the canopy of trees. A fading pink sunset. More champagne. There is simply nothing like the romance of safari.
We offer a large variety of romantic African safaris. Call our office today to start planning your perfect getaway.
You should have that dream destination wedding on a tropical island, here’s why!
Having a destination wedding is easier than you think! Your wedding day is arguably one of the biggest events you will plan in your lifetime, and the venue can really set the stage for your big day. Destination weddings are growing in popularity – and for good reason! Here are the top 5 reasons why you should consider a destination wedding:
1. Cost. The costs of weddings are skyrocketing and the whole wedding industry just continues to get bigger and bigger. It may sound counter-intuitive, but destination weddings can be much more cost-effective, especially at all-inclusive resorts. Many all-inclusive resorts offer simple wedding ceremonies free of charge when you stay for a certain length of time.
2. Time with Loved Ones. It’s likely that your destination wedding could be one of few times throughout your marriage that all of your friends, family and new in-laws are all together in one place. What better way to enjoy each other’s company and celebrate your marriage than hanging by the beach or challenging your family to a game of water volleyball?
3. Awesome Decór without the Effort. With the rise of “Pinterest culture,” it seems like every bride has become a master crafter. Forget all that time and effort. With a destination wedding, the resort wedding planners will coordinate everything to your exact specifications…and you can put down the hot glue gun and lace.
4. Vacation + Wedding in One. Who says weddings have to be stressful? Instead, you can go on a fabulous beach vacation – with a very special ceremony and fun reception, too! You want a massage on the beach the day before your ceremony? Sounds great. Want a sun-kissed glow for the big day? The beach is that direction.
5. Amazing Photos and Even Better Memories. That ocean backdrop and palm-studded sand makes for some pretty unbelievable wedding photos. And the whole experience of marrying your brand new hubby in paradise is something you really will always remember.